Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'M BACK.

I KNOW. I KNOW. HI.(Thats my current fb profile picture btw)

Bold
I'm so so so sorry that I've been gone for so long. Because I've been to Japan. And yes, everyone, stop pestering me for updates! I'M BACK. I suddenly felt like blogging again :) Yes I've been well :) And heres finally, after long last, a normal post.

I've been missing someone alot lately. I had no idea that we would get this close, in fact, all the drama we've been through, all the shit, all the gossip, I never thought we'd ever even be close to close friends. But now all of a sudden I find great joy in talking to you, and that we're totally cool despite me being all English and you being all non English, LOL. Its rare that I get along so well with not good english speakers. And all of a sudden we both realized, hey, we really missed each other in our absence. I miss you! mwahh>

We've all been through moments. Moments where we're totally torn, moments where someone, something emotionally bashes you up. Takes your heart and throws it to the floor. I can tell you, it'll cut deeper than a knife, it would take pain to a whole new level, its much more painful than a physical scar. A scar deep inside your heart. Where some bitch just decided "hey you know what?" *stabs your heart* smiles and leaves. I've seen my friends go through this, being drunk as hell, throwing up all over the place, crying until you have no more tears left to cry, sprawling like a lifeless body, eating then throwing up then eating more and throwing up more again, looping depressing songs, singing depressing songs into the dark, just hoping that one day you would get over him/her, or better still, be in love again. Well, it hurts. It hurts to see friends like that. Yes its living hell, but we'll walk through it together. Just stay strong and please don't do anything stupid. Because you'll look back and laugh one day, just not now, and please realize, the pain will go away. It takes time, but it will go away. I promise.

Recently, I've been very worried. Worried about just about how everything would turn out. And I pray that everything would turn out okay :/ Because I really really sincerely hope, everything would turn out fine. I've so much on my plate now, IGCSE, visas, time management, ect. And I just feel so lost. Utterly, just... blind. Aih. I wish I could just chill all day. I wish life wasn't complicated. I wish I didn't have to deal with this shit. But I chose this path, and I'll continue on. And somehow... everything would turn out okay.

And something else. Its back. again. -.- Its back its back its back its back. I dont know why, but its back :( Like how it always starts..... and the endings never really pretty. And I'm trying my bestersherest to not embark on this anymore.

THIS POST JUST GOT REALLY WORDSY. So I'm leaving it there! Baii loveeesss ;)

P.S: I dont know why theres a random white box there and the fonts messed. -.- my blogs being retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment