Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tch, you dont think I care?!

Seriously, you really dont think I care do you. I'm sorry for raising my voice. It almost killed me when the one I was quarelling with was you. But if I dont have your trust, what for we continue on like this? Futile efforts to make us better. I went out of my way to do everything I can for you. I protected you, I took all the blame, all I did I had you in my mind. And this is how you repay me. That you say I dont care? How am I supposed to care when you dont tell me things. I know you dont want me to worry. I understand that. I know that you dont want me to see you when you cry because of over worrying. but why just why are you becoming more and more distant. Why are we continue-ing on like this if you are so.....stubborn. More and more faraway from me. We dont even talk on the phone anymore dammit. Ugh. Above it all I really do still care for you. I know you do too, I see it in your eyes. I'm sorry for raising my voice, I'm sorry for not controlling my temper. You have no idea how much it killed me when I saw your face tear streaked and hurt. But if we're going to be like this, I guess its better for you, if I just left.

Btw, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment