Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled it cant be perfect.

I never trusted anyone until I met you. I never did and never intended to. I thought that if I didnt, then nobody could hurt me. I feel like I'm in a shell where nobody can touch me. I'll be...immortal. I used to laugh at people who goes through this kinda stuff. Then you came along. :/ You showed me, how it felt like to have all your trust on someone. I trusted you with my life man. I believed if I got run down by a car you would jump out and push me away, like how I would have done for you. I dont really open up much. Damn alot of people ask me why I dont open up much i just say I'm that kinda person. Actually theres alot of stuff that even my closest friends don't know about me. Because I lack trust.

No expectations = No disappointments.

Looking back, I wonder, what happened to us? What happened to me and you. We used to be unstoppable man. And then stuff started happening, our trust started crumpling, bit by bit, and inside it killed me, bit by bit. Until now, all this pain have made me numb. I forbade myself to feel the pain anymore. That trust you broke, that trust that taught me how to trust that you took away. Took away my trust for everyone else too. It took away my trust for everyone else too. Well truth is everyone's gonna hurt you. You just have to find those worth fighting for. But isnt it better if people just built walls around their heart, so nothing can penetrate in so you wouldn't feel any pain in the first place...? Well that was what I used to do. Before I met you I trusted nobody. I'm serious. You taught me how to trust and now.......ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment