Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Auctioning your heart?

Me: Haha, I should probably sell my heart eh?
Darryl: No you shouldn't, because its priceless.

Awwwwww :)

I'm so happy! I get my Macro 32mm converter for my camera! :D And its quite awesomeee! I just have to get used to using it.

Test Shots:






NEXT LENS TARGET:
TOKINA 11-16.

I'm gonna get it probably before the end of the year. After my finals when I get my results probably ;) Then I'll probably lay off buying lens for my camera anymore. Hahahaha.

I'm such a failure. I get sleepy everytime i'm drunk -.- I was K.O-ing just now falling asleep while I was drunk LOL. Damn faillllllllllll. BLUEBERRY WINE WAS DA BOMB. Even though I couldnt survive because I was sleepy+stoned.

Had a superfly time webcamming with Han Boi and Mayyan ytd! Hahahaha damn farny.
Mayyan: *holding blueberry wine* THIS IS GRAPE JUICE KAHYEE. HAD ALOT OF ANTIOXIDANTS. GRAPE JUICE.
And we were talking about random shit like horny bird, oriental bird, angry bird LOL. I think imma go sleep now stupid wine.

I have no idea, if I should be happy, or be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment