Wednesday, September 15, 2010

C.L.A.S.S = Come Late And Start Sleeping

Which is exactly what I did today after being forced to go and attend school. I feel proud of myself :D I've been studying up on my worst subject- Maths. And some topics can actually be pretty....fun? Yeah.

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO LAUGHED WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO GET AN A, I WILL SHOW YOU ALL I CAN BLOODY, GET AN A. As absurd and impossible that sounds.

Stuff I did in school:
  • Study Maths
  • Sleep (ok didnt catch much of this, spent too much time gossiping about HK artists and Lady Gaga, darn!)
  • Gossip!
  • Finish reading Mini Shopaholic
Had lots of fun laughing and chatting with some of my friend's in class today. Never had such a lighthearted chat in a longgggggg time! Had such a blast gossiping about HK actresses! Hahaha.

Mini Shopaholic is one of the BEST read's I've had so far.


Its such a page turner! Been reading quite alot of shitty books until I practically gave up reading, but this, dear sir, is AWESOME. I'm still wondering on what would happen if Luke knows Elinor did all those for him. Grrr cant wait for the next book to come out! Sophie Kinsella write faster! LOL. Sophie is by far one of my fave writers. I'm gonna start reading probably the other hand or kite runner.

***

Ok I have seriously no idea what to do, about them.
J: When all else fails........look cute! Or in your case, look hot!
Me: -_-
Maybe I should just keep calm and just do that. Why am I even friend's with you J hahahaha.



NOOBS giving me their facebook password in my password scam! Heard that? You all are nooobsss HAHHAHAHA. I got like 10 passwords! :D Thannkkk you Adrian for providing me with so much entertainment last night. Hahaha.

-ABRUPT END OF POST-

-ABRUPT QUOTE TO END THE ABRUPT END OF POST-
If shes amazing, she wont be easy. If shes easy, she wont be amazing. If shes worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment