Saturday, September 18, 2010

People who think their "so famous" and creating fan pages for themselves.

Seriously? You all irk me.

Can you all please be any less loserfying creating like pages for yourselves. You're only considered famous when other people create fan pages for you. Do you people realize how vain and full of yourself you guys are. Oh so you create fan pages because your friend limit is almost full. 5k friends? Oh okay I see. I bet you dont know any more than half of them at max. Loserfying shit.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone because there seems to be alot of these people out there nowadays. And if you get angry then you're one of those loserfying people who asks other people to join your own fanclub which you created for yourself. :) If you're really that famous a REAL fan would have already created your fan club and you wont have to ask people to join it. Just saying. I'm going to get some sleep now because my head's been hurting ever since I came home from church. Baaaii.

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment