Saturday, September 4, 2010

A little of my time?

A little of my time? I've been thinking about this for a few days. Sometimes when people call me from a distance I wont bother to turn around to see whats up or who's calling me, unless they call me a few times. The other day my friend was calling me. I ignored her 1st few cries then I thought again, what if she needed help? What if one day someone called my name she only had one chance and I ignored her cry? What if? It only takes my head to turn back and shout a yes back, why is that so hard? So I shall get rid of this bad habit and bother to turn back and ask why. It only takes a little of my time. So why not?

When I'm free nobody looks for me, when I'm busy my phone/msn/fb all blows up. SERIOUSLY!!! BAD TIMING MUCH.



No comments:

Post a Comment