Sunday, September 19, 2010

Due to the fact I'm bored, I will do your tag, dear darryl. :)

My Kind of Boy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?

Doesn't matter. As long as he looks good beside me ;)

2. Smart?

Yes.

3. Preferred age?

Age is just a number. Preferbly older though. By how much doesn't matter.

4. Preferred height?

Taller than me :)

5. How about sense of humor?

I wouldn't date you if you dont have one.

6. How about piercings?

Earings are cute. (:

7. Accepts you for who you are?

Take me as I am or watch me as I go. I wont change for anyone.

8. Pink hair?

LALA. NO.

9. Mushy or no?

Depends.

10. Thin or fat?

Doesn't matter.

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?

Whatever colour. I'm not racist.

12. Long hair or short hair?

Whichever

13. Plastic or metal?

???

14. Smells good?

YES.

15. Smoker?

NO .

16. Drinker?Not an alcholoic.

As long as hes not an alcoholic, I dont mind.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

Anything.

18. Muscular?

Just not so buff, then okay :)

19. Plays piano?

Abit gay. But still sweet nontheless.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

ACOUSTIC GUITAR. or both :)

21. Plays violin?

Ew. no.

22. Sings very well?

YES. :)

23. Vain?

I hate vain guys.

24. With glasses?

anything.

25. With braces?

I dont mind.

26. Shy type?

No.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

50/50

28. Active or passive?

Active please .

29. Tight or bomb?

Huh??

30. Singer or dancer?

Singer!

31. Stunner?

Later people snatch my boyf away LOL.

32. Hiphop?

Dont know.

33. Earrings?

Yes :)

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?

Err.

35. Dimples?

whichever.

36. Bookworm?

At the right times.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

awwww. So schweeet :)

38. Playful?

Sometimes.

39. Flirt?

FUCK OFF.

40. Poem writer?

No.

41. Serious?

Depends.

42. Campus crush?

Maybe.

43. Painter?

No.

44. Religious?

Christian :)

45. Someone who likes to tease people?

Overboard, no.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

internet freak.

47. Speaks 20 languages?

Then he can talk bad about you and you dont know it, so, NO.

48. Loyal or faithful?

Loyal AND faithful.

49. Good kisser?

Girls have soft lips ;)

50. Loves children?

Either.

THERE I DONE IT DARRYL AHHAHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment