Monday, August 23, 2010

Age, age, age, everything has to be about f***** age :@

UGH. I am sick of this shit. SICK OF THIS SHIT. bloody visa. bloody friends.

I'm not sure how long I can keep this charade up. You wear me out. You're tearing me apart bit by bit inside. I'm dying slowly inside. Please dont keep me guessing.

I BROKE UP WITH AMELIA. LOL. She dumped me :( At least she finally got a boyf! hahahaha. I'm happy for her! :) Soooo, I'm single and ready to mingle! ;) Had this really deep talk with someone yesterday. It was like really deep and I went like woah why am I talking so deeply all of a sudden.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. So i've kinda given up on mr 25, because love is learning to see an imprefect person perfectly. No, this is not the pass for you to date me people. You know who you people are!! :D

If I text you, it means I miss you. if I don't, means I'm waiting for you to miss me.♥I hope you miss me, soon :) cuz I'm waiting for you to say hi first ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment