Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pretending that you still love me.



All alone in my room, think of you at a rate that is truly alarming. I keep looping my memories of you in my head, I pretend that you want me. And I fall asleep and dream of alternate realities, and I put myself at ease by pretending that you still love me

And I can't stop thinking about you. And I can't stop thinking about you. You never call, what do I do? And I can't stop thinking about your love.

UGH I am so pissed. I didnt join Merdeka Idol because Pn Anim didnt let me. I AM SO PISSED ARGHHH. Then I went around singing my 1 Malaysia song and making her regret she didnt put me in the competition :D And thanks guys for condolencing me. I appreaciate it alottt :) I got myself in the biggest shit ever. I have to like sing STILL for my principals retirement! ZOMGGG THAT SONG DAMN HIGH LA THE KEY. I wanna cryyy. And some other worship song I have NO IDEA how to sing. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE. I like my 1 Malaysia song though :D Satu bangsa, satu suara, satu nada, satu irama, bersama kita capai semua, satu malaysiaaa~~~~~ :)

Why are you so far away, so cold. I miss us. I miss how we used to be. I miss the old us. More importantly, I MISS YOU. Come back, soon? :) I'll be waiting. :D

I shall post up quotes I like at the end of each post now! Been doing it for awhile and I'm loving those quotes!

Maybe I dont love you, I just fell in love with our friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment