Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'msorry.

Wow. I never got this pissed for a LONG LONG time. I was like seriously pissed just now that I nearly became EPI. I told myself through the midst of my pissed-ness that I dont want to go through this again. I dont want to go full bitch again. Like last time. I learnt how to control my full bitch scary side. This is why I smile, laugh and joke all the time. I cant get angry. If you got me over my anger limit I can be your worst nightmare. And you would wish that you were never born. I was worried that I would do stuff that I wouldnt be proud of just now. So i tried really hard to control myself.

I'm sorry to whoever I yelled to at the phone. I'm sorry to whoever I sent really pissed off messages to. I'm sorry for being totally unreasonable just now. I'm sorry for not picking up your phonecalls of concern. I'm sorry to all the innocent concerned people which I just snapped and yelled at on the phone.

I'msorry,I'msorry,I'msorry,I'msorry.
I tried to control my anger. I dont want to become the bitch I used to be. I didnt want my past anger issues to resurface. But fuck I was so pissed off that I couldnt control myself.


iLovethisgirl. :)


I love my hair! :D

What is love? Why does it hurt? If love is really that beautiful, than why does it involve hurt and sadness? Someone enlighten me please. I am so in love with the weezer song I want you too! :D I've been sending the lyrics to everyone I was msning/texting/on the phone with! Its such an awesome songg.

So much pain may come our way.There may come a day when we have nothing left to say. When the conversation stops and we're facing our defeat. I'll be next to you and you'll be right there next to me. Then I'll say, 'Go! If you're wondering if I want you to, I want you to. I swear it's true, without you my heart is blue.
If you're wondering if I want you too, and I want you too. So make a move. Cause I ain't got all night.'

Guys change heart wayyyyy too fast. This world no more loyal guys alr.

I LOVE this quote!
The people that are meant to be in your life,will be.Maybe not because of fate or God or destiny,but because they won't have it any other way. No distance will take you apart & they will fight to have you in their life.
Who would want to fight my fight? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment