Sunday, August 29, 2010

Condaeffingfirm you guys wont make it :D

And I'm so excited for you guys! :DDDDD CONDAEFFINGFIRM. Not to say I want to curse you guys, but all the facts point towards condaeffingfirm, sorry. :) HAHA. I FEEL STRONGER TODAY LOL.

I am so excited! A SHORTER PERIOD MORE! AND IM OUTTA HERE :D Outta here outta here outta here! YEAH BABY. Its getting closer, and closer. Cant wait to start work on everything! Cant wait, cant wait, cant waitttt!! BOOMBANG. Pray that nothing goes wrong :)

We could be the talk across the town, don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another. You might regret what you let slip away, like the geek in the pink ;)

I am so proud of myself! I went and did all those shit that I usually cant do without getting all * but I didnt today! I was actually waiting for it to happen, but nothing did! Only a lil weird stuff happened but I waived it off! I.AM.STRONG.ENOUGH.FOR.THIS.NOW. YES BABY. Bye bye cacing, hello Jesus. :) Not to say that I'm gna be returning to all those shit soon. Was feeling like shit in church yesterday. literally. shit. If you know what I'm talking about then okay, if you dont then dont ask. :) I was nearly dying. But, ITS ALLLL GOOOODDDDD. I made it through! again! This has been going on for like 3 months? I'm used to this feeling like shit-ness. LOL.

I sent the wrong version of smile to someone and ohmygoodness did it make her cry -,- I'm sorrrrryyy hunn. This is the other wrong version btw. LOL.


When you first left me, I was wanting more. But you were kissing that girl next door. What'cha do that for? When you first left me. I didnt know what to say. I've never been on my own that way. Just sat by myself all day. I was so lost back then.But with a little help from my friends. I found the light in the tunnel at the end

At first when I see you cry. It makes me smile. Yeah it makes me smile

LOL. EPICASS LYRICS.


This verse never hit me so hard until these few days. but, its all gooood! :D I think.

DAMN EFFING HAPPY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS EXPLAINS THIS REALLY HIGH POST WHICH DOES NOT REALLY MAKE SENSE. BUT YEAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA :D:D:D:D:D SOEFFINGHAIGHHH. BLUPBLUPBLUPBLUPBLUP. CHARIS I WANT YOU TO BLUP AND BOP TO ME NOW WE CAN BLIP AND BOP TOGETHER. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I MISS YOU. NO IM NOT ON CRACK. or am I ;)


SMILE! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. Everyone is! Never let insecurity get to you like it got to me. i swear you instilled that sense of insecurity in me. I will not lie. I get insecure from everything now and then, but I get through it. :)

The attractive face you pull before you sneeze ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment