Friday, August 27, 2010

I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.

Please, please say you do :)


I want to watch Harry Potter!!!


Yes boy, please listen to Harry Potter and not that homo gay fag Edward Cullen.

I WANT TO GO WATCH A MOVIE! Damn long never go cinema. I want to watch Vampires Suck. I didnt know it was a real movie! I WANNA WATCHHHHHHHHHHH. Someone please watch it with me :D

It's sorta like I gave you the key to my heart and you lost it. And I kept making copies because I wanted to let you in. Please. Dont lose it again. :(

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    miss you

    ReplyDelete