Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I do.

I tell people I'm tired when I'm sad.

I tell people I'm okay when I'm dying inside.

I fake a smile so people dont ask questions.

I may look strong but you can never know whats going on inside.

I'm a noisy person but when it comes to my feelings I get really quiet.

Sometimes you never realize how keeping quiet hurts.

I lied because I dont want you to know how much it hurts me.

I get really insecure about everything in life at times.

I suck at hiding my feelings when I'm really down.

I break when someone asks me "Are you okay" when I cant take it anymore.

I break down when people comfort me.

When I cant take it anymore I call someone and just cry.

I just proved that girls are hard to figure out, because I'm not the only one like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment