Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things to read.

A Bf gave a challange to his Gf to live a day wthout him.No communications at all and said if she passed it, he will love her 4ever.The Gf agreed. She did not text/call him the whole day.Without knowing that her Bf has only 24 hrs 2 live b’coz he’s sufferng frm cancer.She excitedly went to her Bf’s house the next day.Tears fall as she saw her Bf lying on the coffin wth a note on the side.”u did it baby, can u do it everyday? I Love You.

This made me tear a little.

**

She won’t call you, you have to call her. She won’t come talk to you, you should go talk to her. She’s not going to let you act stupid and pretend she likes it. You should just be around her. When you’re with a group of friends, she isn’t going to run into your arms no matter how much she wants to. You need to come up behind her and wrap your arms around her, and let her friends get jealous. She loves you more than you can imagine, no matter how much she doesn’t show it. But you boy, you need to show her how much you love her. So she isn’t afraid to show it back.

Guide for you boys nowadays who keeps complaning your girlfriends dont show enough love. :)

**

I am so depressed nowadays. So much drama and shit happening. Majorly shit. SOMEONE PLEASE WATCH ALL THE WINNIE THE POOH MOVIES WITH ME :D I would love you!!!! Literally :D I want to have nostalgic blasts to the past and relive them young days. How I wish I was a kid, where everyone was friends and there was no drama. But we could not get everything we want in life could we? I should stop being scared of ghosts at night and getting ppl to accompany me until I sleep. HAHA. But I'm really scared of shit like that!

CHARIS KONG I WOULD MISS YOU WHEN YOU GO BACK TO MOSCOW! ;(


If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment