Friday, August 27, 2010

Random post with random stuff.

Caution: This post is a mixture of ALOT of shit and will be damn random.

I hate makeup. I HATE MAKEUP I HATE MAKEUP I HATE MAKEUP. Girl, you are hot enough without makeup. So stop blotching makeup on your face. I particularly hate eyeliners -_- diu. BAD EYELINER MEMORIES. Natural beauty is always the BESTTT.


;(

WHY IS SO MANY PEOPLE HEARTBROKEN? -_- SHEEEESH YOU PEOPLES NEGATIVE AURA IS RUBBING OFF ON ME! Love, love, love. Life has more things to it than love!

Love. Love is but a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. But why. Why. Love. Isnt it supposed to be magical? Why is so many people getting so sad and depressed over the word love. Is it really that complicated?

Smile though your heart is aching, smile even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky you’ll get by, if you smile through your pain and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow,
you’ll see the sun come shining through. For you light up your face with gladness. Hide every trace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever so near, that’s the time you must keep on trying. Smile what’s the use of crying. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile :)


Hahahhahaha. I love this comic strip. :D I always laugh at this kinda ppl. hahahaha.


YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. Dear ghosts, please stay away from me :( pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. :(((( I have to stop keeping people on the phone with me until late at night. Its not fair for them. I have to start growing up I guess. :/

Adelyn Kahling liew. WEIRDASS STALKER MUCH? Zomg I am so scared. I think the stalkers going abit COOOOOCKUUUUU. Schizophrenic much? Why so siao wan. That boy got issues I say. ISSUES. Most messed up stalker ever man.

CONGRATULATIONSSSSS MY EPIC FRIEND!
SHAUN ASHLEY CHIN! :D
All your hard work paid off! :)

I have to start working out. My bodys getting lost. again. -_- I hate having to maintain it. Haih. ELENALIEWKAHYEEEEEE JIAYOUUUUUUUUU. I need motivation. LOL. Currently have zero of it. Same goes to the fact that I have to pass up my sejarah project in Monday too.

I looked away. Then I realized. That. :/. Why is this so complicated. Why... Time. Turn back. Please. Please. Turn back. If you could. ): Just... do.

Dude, you dont love the girl. You just sympathize her. That is not love.

Me: Eh, if you got choice right, would you choose a hot girl or cute girl?
Jason: Errrr, I think hot gua.
Me: Why?
Jason: Because hot girls can get your friends jealous more compared to cute girls. Summore cute girls some like little girl, hot more matured ma. So definately hot better than cute. Later ppl say I dating little kid like pedobear meh. Hot pwns cute anyday! *does some weird streetfighter move*
Me: ORH, SO I NO NEED TO SET YOU UP WITH THIS REALLY CUTE GIRL I THINK WOULD LOOK REALLY CUTE WITH YOU. LOL. HHAHAHA.
Jason you memang epic fail. LOL. I laugh like hell la walau.

The worst feeling in life is having words in your heart that you cant utter.

No comments:

Post a Comment