Saturday, August 28, 2010

I wish I could go back in time to the part where you actually cared for me.

Some people can actually forget that they had friends first before they had a girl/boyfriend. And they tend to leave their friends ; not realising that friends are forever but a girl/boyfriend is not.

How true is the statement above? When friends have their girl/boyfriend they tend to forget that theres something more precious in life, friends. They never realize that friends are forever but girl/boyfriends are not. So attached people, look around. Remember your friends. Their forever. Not your freaking girl/boyfriend. Please, remember your friends, and remember how you neglected them.

The problem with girls: "They make you believe they don't love you when they do."
The problem with guys: "They make you believe they love you when they don't."

But, belive us, we do. :)

I wish I could go back in time to the part where you actually cared for me.


WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY.

I hate boys who likes girls with boyfriends. Dude, why would you want a ruin a good relationship? Cant you see the girl's TAKEN? Or does someone have to spell it out to you? 'Tard.

Wouldn’t life be perfect if sweatpants were sexy, monday mornings were fun, junk food didn’t make you fat, girls didn’t cause drama, boys weren’t so confusing, nothing was regrettable, you didn’t have to lose the people you love, friendships didn’t fade, the person you like, like’s you back. & goodbyes only meant till tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I have to pass up my History Project on Monday.

OHSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. *HYPERVENTILATES* KTHXBYE GNA GO PROCRASTINATE IT NOW.

Dear whoever is reading this, I hope you know that you're never alone, and that somebody out there loves you more than you will ever know.


No comments:

Post a Comment